Pages

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Travelling

I went to kuantan this New Year, 01/01/2010, it was a okay trip with something extraordinary happened to me. The only thing is I didn't have much time to do photography full heartedly. Thanks for the hardwork though to be the guide of the trip. The Pulau Pemanggil and Kuantan trip album lists are updated today. I miss Pemanggil Trip a lot, there is a lot of time enjoying as well as a lot of time for photography. Perhaps, It's because we had similar interest and hobby. The group like photography and enjoy outdoor activities.

I am not sure about the place I am interested in Year 2010. I wish to travel abroad to somewhere uncommercialized to understand their culture and widen my perspective. I am not sure how strong I could be but I am on my way. It may be achieved in Year 2011.
Kuantan, a place which is very relaxing. A good place for retiree indeed. It's good to have a childhood time playing football by the beach instead of staying at home watching disneyland cartoon. Parents and children play by the seaside enjoying the wind of monsoon season. That's what we couldn't experience, we grew up in the city. For more photos.
.

Pulau Pemanggil. Everyone was tired due to the long driving journey and another couple of hours sitting inside the spoilt boat. All of us were dizzy and most of us vomitted. This photo was the first when we went for snokerling. It was a dizzy boat trip. I am kinda missing it now. For more photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment