Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Family Gathering

It's once a year gathering. It's just like a blinking of eyes and we have grown up so much now. I am still the quietest without many smiling faces. Some are still the talkative one and had all sort of funny arguements making everyone laughing during the dinner.

My younger cousin asked me about boy friend issue. I paused to think for a very long moment to ponder what should I answer him. The time i plan to deny that I have a boy friend, he told me his sister has told him about it. I paused again to ponder on the answer and looked at everyone else to their eyes. I believe I scare them off, espcially his sister. I stared at her without a smiling face. I shall say, it's complicated and I don't know how to answer.

Lol, I shall not be too serious but just answer him. I am still single and available, would you mind to intro me some guys? Why am I so serious recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment