Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

The Fairy Land

I went to I-city with 3 secondary School Friends yesterday. I felt a little relief with regard the things I have been upset about after telling them. Thanks for their concern, it's a great relief by just asking me. I will take it as a lesson. Perhaps, I shall say I understand her quite well and she doesn't wish to talk about it which will make her feel even more upset. Wishing the friend who cause this problem will think twice before he says anything. I am not sure he realize of what he did cause huge damage too. I hope everything turns better now. I shall be glad it happened, It has changed some point of view of mine towards life. Nothing is ever too late to realize, you'll still have chance to make it a change. Ganbatte!

The photos are not as nice but kinda like the black and white version. It is much harder to capture what we see through our very own pair of eyes. It makes me ponder a phrase from an advertisement, dare to dream! That's why we have this beautiful scenery of I-city? Dare to dream and chase after it! Hope a friend who is currently losing her direction will find her way out, Dare to dream! For more photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment