Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Struggle



It is finally settled after a long struggle! I finally understand a management theory thrown by a friend of mine. Solution of a problem is always the main concern of the top management while the operation level employees always focus in finding who is right or wrong in a problem. We focused too much on emphasizing who is right or wrong. I bet it wouldn't reach to such a complicated stage, if i didn't get mad of a friend because he pushed the faults to others. Perhaps, I should respect the way of his thinking and close the case. That's a good solution to minimise the damage caused. My heart is pain and ponder, how nice if I could be of help! So you would be awaken from what you have done and sincerely regret of it and make for a good change before you lose all your friends. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment