Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

The Old Days



The old days when you and me were sitting by the seashores,
Those sweet days,
The old days when I were looking into your sparkling pair of eyes,
Those lovely days,
It's the old days, you hold my pair of hands,
Our smile filled with happiness.

The old days when we were in great fights,
Those bitter days,
The old days when we were in cold wars,
Those sad days,
It's the old days we drown by sadness,
We forgot to put on our smiles.

The old days when we remember to smile again,
It's the day when we learn to love each other deeper, and it's the old days,
The great old days.

My auntie has passed away for years. Everytime I took her and my uncle's stuff as subject. I would have some great feeling about their funny life as husband and wife. I have heard a lot of their story from my mommy. A wife who likes to scold and fight with her husband. Her husband always smiled it away with jokes. Sometimes he fight back or they have never talked to each other for days. They had learned to love and appreciate each other since my auntie got cancer. The fighting were lesser but care for each other more. Shall we learn to smile again to everyone we love before it's too late?

No comments:

Post a Comment