Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Perseverance



The interview is over, it was a fun and relaxing interview indeed. A lovely personal assistant of the chairman with sweet smiling face as interviewer. It's just a random searching of opportunity. At times, I know what i don't get to expose in current company. I know the scope is indeed very limit. That's what I should bear the consequences after deciding to join from a big to small firm.

This remind me of the 60 year-old man i took care of in Gunung Nuang last weekend said:"In everything we do, we must be have the quality of perseverance. We don't give up easily when obstacles are there." As if the strong rockie by the beach of Pangkalan Balak, it has no fear of the strong waves. I shall leave, not? Where is perseverance? I am waiting for second interview though. Meanwhile, I'll do my best and concentrate on my career in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment