Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Animals behind the Cage

If there is a key to lock up the memory in a hidden space in my brain and another kay to open up my heart door, perhaps, that's good enough. Drowning by old memories without a space for breathing. It's just like a lonely animal behind the cage  in front of the human crowd. They can be filled with happiness with foods and shelter ready without any worry of foods resources or becoming foods of predator  ust like me having loving lunch box prepared by mommy everyday. and warm shelter with family. Perhaps, the only difference is they were locked up by human while I lock myself up and couldn't be able to find a key to open it up again. 

Would you experience this whenever you're in a place that filling up old memory you have in your mind? I am not sure where to spell it outloud but this is a good channel. I ll be a lot better after this blog. The same encouragement word for myself again! Ganbatte, Audrey-san! ;D 

No comments:

Post a Comment